Perfect as a marinade or dipping sauce.You can use chimichurri as a meat marinade or as a dipping sauce. If you use the chimichurri as a marinade, it would be best not to add cannabis oil. Cooking the meat afterwards may burn off cannabinoids.
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 cup Minced Fresh Cilantro
- 1/4 cup Minced Fresh Flat-Leaf Parsley
- 2 tbsp Finely Chopped Fresh Oregano
- 3/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cannabis Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 Shallots
- 1 Fresno Chile or Red Jalapeno
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until finely chopped & incorporated.
- Serve, Eat Well, Be Happy.