Tailgate Weed Wings
Wings with a kick
Total Time 1 hour 30 minutes
- 4 lb Chicken Wings
- 2 tbsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Cannabis Butter
- 2/3 cup Hot Sauce
- 1.5 tbsp Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
For the wings:
- Preheat oven to 250F/120C degrees.
- Line a baking tray with foil, then place a rack on the foil. Spray the rack with oil spray.
- Place wings in a large bowl, add baking powder and salt, then toss to coat evenly.
- Place the wings on the baking tray in a single layer with the skin side up.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Increase the oven temperature to 425F/220C degrees. Bake for another 40 minutes.
- Remove baking tray from the oven and let it stand for 5 minutes.
For the sauce:
- Combine cannabis butter, hot sauce, worcestershire sauce, vinegar and spices in a saucepan over medium heat. Allow to simmer until sauce begins to bubble.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place cooked chicken in a bowl and toss in sauce to fully coat.
Each wing is approximately 10mg THC; total sauce batch is 350mg THC